Worrying is just a waste of time
Are you experiencing any of the symptoms listed here? If so, you may be suffering from anxiety
Physical Anxiety Symptoms
- a churning feeling in your stomach feeling light-headed or dizzy pins and needles
- feeling restless or unable to sit still
- grinding your teeth, especially at night
- problems sleeping
- headaches, backache or other aches and pains
- faster breathing
- a fast, thumping or irregular heartbeat sweating or hot flushes
- needing the toilet more or less often
- changes in your sex drive
- having panic attacks
Psychological Anxiety Symptoms
- feeling tense, nervous or unable to relax
- worrying a lot about things that might happen in the future
- feeling like the world is speeding up or slowing down
- feeling like other people can see you're anxious and are looking at you
- worrying about anxiety itself, for example worrying about when panic attacks might happen
- feeling like you can't stop worrying, or that bad things will happen if you stop worrying
- wanting lots of reassurance from other people or worrying that people are angry or upset with you
- worrying that you're losing touch with reality
- thinking a lot about bad experiences, or thinking over a situation again and again
- feeling disconnected from your mind or body, or like you're watching someone else
- feeling disconnected from the world around you, or like the world isn't real
I Will Help You Cope With Anxiety
Therapy conducted by an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist who used to suffer from social anxiety and depression.
LGBTQ+ friendly. Repeated studies have shown that Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer or Questioning people have higher incidences of mental illnesses such as stress, anxiety and depression than other population groups. Hypnotherapy offers opportunities for change and happiness.
Other problems? Chronic stress, insomnia, panic attacks, PTSD, OCD, shyness, blushing, performance anxiety, agoraphobia or any other issue? Contact me for more information.
According to the World Health Organisation at present 40% of disability worldwide is due to depression and anxiety. In 2014, 19.7% of people in the UK aged 16 and older showed symptoms of anxiety or depression.
If you suffer from either or both these conditions it is important you seek professional help. Do not suffer in silence. Get help from the hypnotherapy for anxiety specialist and and live the life you deserve. If you're experiencing any of the anxiety symptoms contact me and see how I could assist you.