get rid of social anxiety
stop worrying and start enjoying life
overcome social anxiety
Are you experiencing any of the symptoms listed here? If so, you may be suffering from social anxiety
Physical Social Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
- trouble catching your breath
- muscle tension
- fast heartbeat
- dry mouth
- upset stomach or nausea
Emotional and Behavioural Social Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
- worrying about embarrassing yourself
- fear of situations in which you may be judged
- intense fear of interacting or talking with strangers
- avoiding situations where you might be the centre of attention
- avoiding doing things or speaking to people out of fear of embarrassment
- fear that others will notice you look anxious
- enduring a social situation with intense fear or anxiety
- spending time after a social situation analysing your performance and identifying flaws in your interactions
- thinking a lot about bad experiences, or thinking over a situation again and again
- having anxiety in anticipation of a feared activity of event
Overcome Social Anxiety With Hypnosis
Therapy conducted by an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist who used to suffer from social anxiety and depression.
Join our new Facebook Group London Social Anxiety Busters to talk to like-minded people
LGBTQ+ friendly. Repeated studies have shown that Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer or Questioning people have higher incidences of mental illnesses such as stress, anxiety and depression than other population groups. Hypnotherapy offers opportunities for change and happiness.
Feeling anxious, problems with stress, generalised anxiety disorder (GAD), insomnia, panic attacks, PTSD, OCD, shyness, blushing, performance anxiety, agoraphobia or any other issue? Contact me for more information.
Social Anxiety Disorder (social phobia) is the third largest mental health care problem in the world today. It is thought that up to 10% of the adult UK population suffer from social anxiety. It often occurs alongside depression, substance use disorder generalised anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and PTSD.
Social anxiety disorder may have a great impact on a person’s functioning, disrupt normal life, interfere with their social relationships and quality of life, and impair performance at work or school.
It is important you seek professional help. Do not suffer in silence. Get help and live the life you deserve. If you're experiencing any of the social anxiety symptoms contact me and see how I could assist you.